This is a tough one for me as I don’t watch many movies and when I do I tend to forget them straight away!!
If I remember them I must like them so I’ll just throw the first 5 that come to mind out there for you to discuss…
1. Stigmata. I don’t really ‘do’ religion but I love the way this film depicts the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
2. The Green Mile. Get me every time. A real thought provoking movie.
3. Shawshank Redemption. This needs no introduction.
4. The Butterfly Effect. Another mind bending movie.
5. Any marvel movie… Because I love superheroes!
A mixed bag I’d say. What are your top 5 films?