If you think it’s too early to talk about Christmas in October then look away now.. but if not, maybe you’d like to hear about The Ideal Home Show at Christmas? Held on the weekend of the 14th-19th November at Event City in Manchester, The Ideal Home Show at Christmas is set to jingle your bells with over 300 exciting exhibitors across 7 sections:
Interior & Home Accessories
Food & Drink sponsored by Regina
Home Improvements & Outdoor Living sponsored by Hydropool
Fashion & Beauty
Technology & Gadgets
Gifts & Christmas Decorations
and not forgetting the Winter Wonderland! If you missed out when the Ideal Home Show debuted in Manchester in Spring this year, you really need to make it to this one. I was overwhelmed with how huge the spring show was so I have no doubt the Christmas version will be set to blow that one into the water! There will be celebrities too! Gino D’Acampo will be there to offer some cooking advice along with celebrity chef & English actress Lisa Faulkner, interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (I’m very excited about this!!) and not forgetting TV personality, wine expert (I know, I know, wine EXPERT, amazing right?) columnist and author Olly Smith!
Highlights from the Show:
- The Christmas Theatre sponsored by Gocompare.com – This festive theatre will host talks and workshops from a range of experts to advise on how to create the perfect homemade Christmas. The hourly sessions will focus on making Christmas cards, festive wreaths, decorations, table settings and much more!
- The Christmas Champagne Bar sponsored by Hydropool – Treat yourself to a glass of bubbly and relax after all that shopping!
- The Christmas Food & Drink Theatre sponsored by Regina – The Food & Drink Theatre will feature top celebrity chefs including Gino D’Acampo giving you handy hints and tips for your Christmas culinary creation. With live cook along demonstrations, foodies are able to learn from the experts in how to cook up a storm in the kitchen this Christmas.
- The Gregg Wallace Christmas Restaurant – Hosted by friend of the show Gregg Wallace, the restaurant will provide a traditional Christmas lunch with a twist.
- The Christmas Bandstand – The bandstand will be filled with a host of talent who will perform a range of musical styles and genres throughout the show. From gospel and children’s choirs, to bands and solo artists, they are guaranteed to put you in the festive spirit.
- The Christmas Room Sets in association with intu Trafford Centre – Working with top brands from the iconic intu Trafford centre, these 8 room sets will fill you with ideas for your own home.
With over 300 top brand showcasing innovative products that you won’t find on the high street, there’s only one more thing to tell you…how to get in…and here’s some more great news, you can win your way in right here. Just enter the competition below to bag yourself a pair of tickets! GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Doors open to the first ever Ideal Home Show at Christmas EventCity, Manchester Friday 14th November at 10am. To book tickets visit Ideal Home Show At Christmas Website or call 0844 209 7366. For Group bookings call: 0844 412 4650 Prices for Ideal Home Show at Christmas EventCity, Manchester:
|Advance Tickets||On The Door|
|Children (Under 16)||Free*||Free*|
Venue: EventCity, Urmston, Manchester M41 7TB Times: Friday the 14th of November 10am – 6pm Saturday the 15th of November 10am – 6pm Sunday the 16th of November 10am – 6pm